1. Application for transfer certificate shall be made in writing to the Head-mistress by the parent or guardian of the pupil.

2. No certificates of any kind will be given to the students who have arrears of fees.

3. Application for a duplicate copy of the Transfer Certificate must be addressed to the Inspector of Anglo Indian Schools through the Headmistress of the School. The IAS will then authorize the issue of the certificate. A fee of Rs. 5/- shall be paid to the school. Government procedure to be followed.

4. Withdrawal of a pupil from the school during the academic year will necessitate full payment of the fees for the term.

5. Conduct certificate will be issued to the pupil on an application to the Head-mistress.